Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love


♥ Love is Complicated ♥

♥ Love is Unconditional ♥

♥ Love is Blind ♥

♥ But I still can't reach ur heart ♥

♥ There is something in between us ♥

♥ WHY ? ♥

♥ There are the equation..waiting for us to solve ♥

♥ But you refuse to do it, cause you scare ! ♥

♥ How are we going to solve ? ♥

♥ Waiting for god to decide ? ♥

♥ Nothing in this world is without a problem ♥

♥ I will sacrifice my love for you even my life...But will you ? ♥

♥ Together we stand til the very end, together we fall til the very end ♥

♥ I really don't know what else can I do for you ♥

♥ But I know the answer will appear soon ♥

♥ Just waiting for that day ♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment