♥ Love is Complicated ♥
♥ Love is Unconditional ♥
♥ Love is Blind ♥
♥ But I still can't reach ur heart ♥
♥ There is something in between us ♥
♥ WHY ? ♥
♥ There are the equation..waiting for us to solve ♥
♥ But you refuse to do it, cause you scare ! ♥
♥ How are we going to solve ? ♥
♥ Waiting for god to decide ? ♥
♥ Nothing in this world is without a problem ♥
♥ I will sacrifice my love for you even my life...But will you ? ♥
♥ Together we stand til the very end, together we fall til the very end ♥
♥ I really don't know what else can I do for you ♥
♥ But I know the answer will appear soon ♥
♥ Just waiting for that day ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment